Christmas Camp 2019 Australia and New Zealand
December 27, 2019 @ 9:00 am - January 5, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
We invite you to be involved to our IPMI Australia sponsored Christmas Camp 2019 for Australia and New Zealand facilitated by Francisco (Tiger) Coll (CEO Wayshowers College), Tom Shantz (COO Wayshowers College) and Teresa Shantz (International Instructor for Wayshowers College).
This dynamic team are joining forces to present the first of the new subject based Curriculum “Universal Foundations”. This course is complimented by training/refreshing in 764A and Profile Training/Refreshing for 1001,1002a and 1003a all of which you will find to be key components to have for your spiritual business to work with the next wave of spiritual searchers which is upon us.
“Universal Foundations” is to Wayshowers College what General Education is to a regular University; it allows the widest swatch of topics to be passed on for awareness & interest, as well as ensuring the individual has a solid foundation to move forward without missing important concepts. This year’s Universal Foundations will also include some of the Hawaii International Regrouping as well as qualify College Contracted Instructors to participate in the New Business Model. This means along with our tools of the “6 Priorities” we will have a new tool to offer searchers, who are seeking specific areas of growth.
The camp will be held in Victoria from 27th December 2019 to 5th January 2020 inclusive. Venue: TBA
Please refer the schedule below for dates and timing of the Camp –
Note: All courses to be paid in full by 1st December 2019
For details of our courses and further information on our program, please click on the Catalogue link belowChristmas Catalogue
OPPORTUNITY 1: LEADERSHIP TRAINING PRICING
- Universal Foundations Course – $1500
- Trance 764a – First Time $430 Refresh $200
- 1001, 1002a or 1003a Profile: First Time $1980 per profile Refresh $550 per profile
OPPORTUNITY 1 SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
This special package includes your Instructors Contract valid until June 2020. This special package sees all of the profiles that you have (other than the 1001, 1002a and 1003a) become current until June 2020. Taking the 1001, 1002a and 1003a and 764a training for the First Time or Refreshing these at the camp, will see you current in those particular profiles and trance training for the normal 2 years.
OPPORTUNITY 2 PRICING
No Prerequisites, 1001 recommended for 1 January to 5 January courses. Universal Foundations to have experienced 1001 Profile.
- New Spiritual Horizons Mini Courses – $50 per course
- 7093: Giving: A Crystal Clear Vibration (3 hrs)
- 7091: The Wealth of your Metaphysical Nature (3 hrs)
- 3090: Experiencing My Inner Harmony (3 hrs)
- 596: On Schedule with Your Plans (3 hrs)
- 4092: The Real Me: A Spiritual Being (3 hrs)
- 3095: Motivation Through Mystical Intuition – Balanced and Out of Balance (3 hrs)
- 3096: Your Mystical Vision Balanced and Out of Balance (3 hrs)
- 3097: Mystical Prophecy – Balanced and Out of Balance (3 hrs)
- 3098: Your Mystical Feeling Perception – Balanced and Out of Balance (3 hrs)
- The Spiritual Reality of Family Course 8836 (6hrs) – $154
OPPORTUNITY 2 SPECIAL PACKAGES
- All 10 days: Universal Foundations plus 1 January to 5 January courses $2,000(5% discount)
- 5 Days: All the courses from 1 January to 5 January 2020 $600
Please feel free to contact Pamela at email@example.com if you would like to discuss other pricing options.
MEALS AND LODGING
The venue has a fully functioning kitchen available, however, as we are recommending external lodgings only, we will be supplying limited meals as below.
Note: You are able to bring your own meals, however, any storage and meal prep, will need to be done separately.
We have researched the area and recommend – The Shoppingtown Hotel. Booking early will secure you a 3 bed Family Room (3 separate beds) that you can share with another leader. This will take your nightly cost to approx. $50 per night. As there are limited rooms in this venue, please book asap.
Alternatively, we recommend you book via Air BNB (search for the Bulleen or Doncaster area). There are a number of larger 3 to 5 bed homes in the area that are available at this time. I would strongly suggest booking them asap while they are still available prior to the Christmas rush.
Public Transport (buses) are available from The Shoppingtown Hotel to the front door of the venue. Alternatively, you can organize for a local leader to pick you up for a fee of $3.00 per person each way.
Please respect the kindness of the leader that has agreed to pick you up, by paying for this service without having to be asked.
THE COURSE VENUE:
Shambhala Centre – 40 Bridge Street Bulleen
Shambhala, an urban oasis located only 15 kms from Melbourne CBD on a large property backing onto 16 acres of beautiful parkland and Heidi Museum and cafe. Only 2 km from Heidelberg train station with a bus stop at the front gate as well as parking on site.
We have full use of the Air Conditioned Course room which includes a fully appointed kitchen. Take the time to relax and enjoy the tranquil setting, Courtyard & BBQ area & cool off in the Pool. Don’t forget your swimmers!REGISTRATION ONLINE
OPPORTUNITY 1: 10 DAY LEADERSHIP TRAINING Click Here >>
OPPORTUNITY 2 REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
- 27 December to 31 December – Universal Foundations Click Here >>
- 5 Day and 10 Day Packages Click Here >>
- 1 January: Courses 7093, 7091, 8836 Click Here >>
- 2 January: Courses 3090 and 596 Click Here >>
- 3 January: Courses 4092 and 3095 Click Here >>
- 4 January: Courses 3096 and 3097 Click Here >>
- 5 January: Course 3098 Click Here >>
Please feel free to contact Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries on this program.